Sunday, January 11, 2009

Super Boring Bowl

* Oh Well, you win some and you lose some.
My SD Chargers went as far as they possibly can. They lost to the Steelers tonight. Of all the remaining 4 teams, Pittsburg is the only one I would rather not like to make it to the SuperBowl. I would really love to see the Baltimore Ravens and the Arizona Cardinals play in the finals this year. Or maybe even the Philadelphia Eagles could win it all, I don't really care.

* This is my 7th year of teaching art in elementary school. Here are my 5 rules for an art teacher:

1) Know your stuff.
2) Know your students.
3) Do no harm.
4) Keep a sense of humor.
5) Don't think about it too much.

* Oh, no he didn't. Poor Stevy Stephen Colbert, your "Ching Chong Ding Dong man" is NOT funny dude! Always pickin' on the little yellow Asian man. When was the last time you made a racial joke about Hispanic or Native American or black people. Chicken Shit Mofo!

* Honk if you think I'm Jesus is one of my favorite bumper stickers that I still have. It's not on my car at the moment though.

No comments: