Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanxgivin'



* Ran and finished a 10K race (Gobble Jog) in Marietta this morning. My goal was 55 minute and I would have reached that if I didn't have a pit stop at mile 3. Guess I should have hold it in. Also lost about a minute and a half at the start weaving around to avoid walkers, strollers, dogs, and slowpokes in general. Next time I'm lining up closer to the front and will not get stuck in the middle of the road. Pick one side or the other. There were a ton of people, 6400 was the number of runners according to today's paper. Nice and cool 43 degrees at 8 AM. It was really perfect weather for a morning run.
My unofficial time was 57:05 or a pace of 9:15. Again.
All right, official time is 56:52 or a pace of 9:10.

No comments: