Canada is looking better every day, doesn't it?
Doctors practice Medicine, Lawyers practice Law, Artisans practice their Craft, I practice Running. Every single day, the streak continues: today marks the 130th consecutive day of running at least 5K a day. I feel grateful and lucky that I've been able to accomplish it so far. My previous streak of running was 8 days in a row. I am not training for anything. My goal is to NOT ever run a half-marathon, full marathon, triathlon, ultra races, or Ironman so I can prove that I'm a badass. I run to find peace, to create a sense of euphoria, instead of racing against myself or others. As Gandhi once said: "There's more to life than increasing its speed."
Trump rhymes with Dump. What a Nincompoop!
"Trump" is how you spell moron.
Trump/Palin '12. Yeah, Let's go! LET'S ROLL.
Elevated, Imminent, or Just Kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment