Thursday, December 04, 2014

People Are Strange

While eating lunch in the Cafeteria today I jotted down a list of Types of teachers that I see walking around the school:
  1. The Show-off
  2. The Sick Puppy
  3. The Whiner
  4. The Zombie
  5. The Know-it-all
  6. The Clueless
  7. The I-Don't-Give-a-Flying-Fig Veteran
  8. The Smiler
  9. The Boss Wanna-Be 
  10. The Neat Freak
  11. The Fashionista
  12. The Robot
  13. The Whisperer
  14. The Ol' Yeller/ Screamer
  15. The Sheep
  16. The Debbie Downer
  17. The Brown Noser
  18. The Geekster
  19. The Hipster
  20. The Stalker
  21. The Multi-tasker
  22. The Sharp-Dresser
  23. The Slob
  24. The Roller Coaster
  25. The BadAss
  26. The Zen Master  
Of course you can be more than one single type of teacher. I am a hybrid of types number 19 & 26.  Maybe #25 too, but definitely not 20.  No, not a stalker at all!  Although one of my hobbies is observing and listening to people around me. I pay attention and watch them to see what they might do next when they think no one is looking.

No comments: