Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turn out the lights, party's over for GOP


News Flash !!! Senor Juan Sydney McCain wants to suspend his campaign for the next 100 years. Too bad, you and GrandMa Palin came so close this time. May be you can try again in the year 2118.

But seriously, what happenned there Mister War Hero Numero Uno patriot? Chickened out at the last minute? Don't have the guts or the nerves to have a one on one debate with Barack Hussein Obama ? Too scare or more like too embarrassed about the current fiasco that the Republican party and the capitalist rich yuppies thugs who stole all the money and ran. Girlie Maaaaan.....

* New movies out this week:

1) Michael Moore's free "Slacker Uprising". I've already watched part of it last night. I was not that impressed and I am a big Michael Moore fan. His ego is almost as big as he is.

2) Chuck Palahniuk's "Choke", from one of my favorite authors. Fight Club is one of my top 10 movies of all time so I can't wait to see this one.

3) Bill Maher "Religulous", from one of my current favorite atheist comedians / talk show hosts. This one looks like a winner. Religions are ridiculous. Religious people are ridiculous and should be made fun of. Often. And Openly.

4) I will wait to see the Coen Brothers' "Burn After Reading" when it comes out on DVD. Their last effort was too uptight, too straightforward and unfunny. Of course it also was a big mainstream hit and even won the Oscar for best picture last year. I am ready for some old skool irreverent dark humor a la "Fargo".

5) That stupid piece of crapola "An American Carol" looks and sounds lame. You couldn't pay me enough to see it. OK, may be if you pay me about a million dollars.

No comments: