- It must be "Harass A Teacher Week" with all those teachers in the news lately.
- 3 places I'm boycotting: Arizona, Starbucks and BP.
- Betty White for the Supreme Court.
- "The Art of Being Wise is knowing what to overlook." William James
- I'm actually learning to love the heat and humidity of Georgia, after 15 years of living here. I've always dreaded the summer months and its intense mugginess but recently I found that the heat actually warms up your muscles more thoroughly and makes you run efficiently. I'm still dealing with the sweating profusely issues. If I just keep on running, the wind will dry it all off eventually. One of these days I'm gonna try to run shirtless. Ran 3 miles today. 86 degrees. Hot.
- I teach in my spare time. Between the duties, paperwork, chores, meetings, grades, setting up, cleaning and now packing. Just like all the other teachers at my school.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Almost Summertime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment