Friday, January 01, 2016

366 Project (A Daily Creativity Journal)

2015 is gone with the wind in the new South.

Day 1  "The first step is the hardest, so start small today and make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only the materials in your immediate environment."

I am going to make something every day for the next 366 days since 2016 is a leap year. Here is the first project of the year. It's relief collage using bottle caps, hot glue, colored pencils and construction paper crayons on a piece of scrap black mat board. The focal point is the tiny red hand from a beer bottle cap. I think I'm going to make the HAND the motif. Will see how this is going to work out in the next few projects. The only rule is: there are NO RULES!
1/366  My Right Hand


No comments: