Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 11

Day 11  Work on the other hand. Pick a medium you're comfortable with, then work with your non dominant hand-if you're usually favor your right hand then only use your left hand and vice-versa.
11/366 (used my left hand only)

David Bowie passed away last night so this is a sort of tribute from me. Today I'm calling all of our 5 cats Ziggy. Been listening to Slacker Radio's Feature Artist Top 33 station all day long at school. When the kids heard me play this station instead of the usual Kidz Bop Kids station, I told them that an icon in music for the past 50 years had just died. They said: David who?

So these are my favorite songs, in no particular order (from all of his 27 previous albums), I haven't heard his latest release which just came out last week:
  • Sound & Vision
  • Rebel Rebel
  • Changes
  • Modern Love
  • Under Pressure
  • Starman
  • All the Young Dudes
  • This is not America
  • I'm Afraid of Americans
  • Tonight
  • Ziggy Stardust


No comments: