My ceiling fan at 7 AM , first thing I see when I get up in the morning.
A cup of joe, java, the brown liquid of life at 8 AM
Here's where I read the morning paper, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Checking my emails, surfing the web at 9-10 AM
Drove the kitties to the vet clinic for their second set of vaccines at 11 AM
These 2 kittens: Pablo and Georgia, they're now 11 weeks old. Almost 3 pounds.
Our humble abode, a little bungalow across from a park.
At 1 PM, more light reading from The Intellectual Devotional book that Kathy got from Chattanooga.
Went to Publix supermarket for some groceries at 2 PM
Played some soccer and went to the Gym for about an hour (4-5 PM)
6 o'clock. Got our dinner here because my wife broke her toe today.
Chillin' out and eatin' pizza in the living room. Yep, those are my art work on the wall.
Did some drawing & doodling in my sketchbook at 9 PM
That's all, folks. Back to bed at 11 PM. 'Night! Tomorrow is another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment