1) Mike Luckovich, the finest editorial cartoonist in the world.
2) The Silver Comet Trail.
3) Trees, trees, trees everywhere.
4) The Smyrna Public Library.
5) The Smyrna Community Center across the railroad tracks, where we got married 10 years ago.
6) WREK-FM, Georgia Tech's college radio station. Absolutely amateurish, Unpredictable and adventurous. Juvenile fun, I love it.
7) Voice of the Arts, WMLB 1690 AM Radio. The only AM Radio station that I listen to. Predictably eclectic and diverse. Sometimes too whitebread and structured for my taste. What is my taste? How about playing funk right after bluegrass, then mix in classical and follow by blues. I'm glad that they don't take themselves too seriously and play Comedy once in a while. Refreshing radio really!!!
8) Sweet Tea.
9) Cheap Housing. 900 bucks a month. Five minutes from work.
10) My wife and in-laws.
No comments:
Post a Comment