Friday, May 01, 2009

Depeche Mode 25 years later

This is the new single from the new Depeche Mode's CD "Sounds of the Universe".
Wrong is the song. It is growing on me, I found myself humming the tune out of nowhere, like some other classic DM from the 80's. Oh yeah, was a fan, I saw them 25 years ago in San Francisco. My first year in college at UC Santa Cruz, I drove a couple of people from my dorm hall in a little Ford Fiesta. That car died fittingly on my last month of college in 1989.



It's a badass awesome video. Love the sounds effects!!!
For some reason I can't embed the video , but go to this site http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/DepecheMode%2FWrong--208574489;_ylt=AgTTavcUkcnfbi448BL2AsLesyUv

Another memorable song is Jezebel-the only one sung by Martin L. Gore. This song is sticking in my head.
Bossa Nova??? this is a first for Depeche Mode!

No comments: