Saturday, December 19, 2009

How 'bout them 'Boys

Dallas Cowboys baby!!! 24-17. There goes the perfect season for the Saints.

It wasn't even that close. New Orleans Saints didn't really have a chance. They were down by 3 touchdowns at one point. They were dominated and outplayed the whole game. Tony Romo was phenomenal. Drew Brees was inconsistent and lost his cool a couple of times, which was uncharacteristic of him. The 'Boys defense definitely picked it up a notch during the last drive but truly they played great the entire game. Finally the offense looked like themselves with a balance mix of passing and rushes. They had a game plan and stuck to it brilliantly. My SD Chargers also won this week. That makes it 17-0 for December.

* Cigarettes smokes STINK! While I was out running 5 miles today at the Silver comet trail, there was a middle-age woman walking and I noticed as I was approaching her that she was holding a cigarette in her hand. She had it straight down by her side with the butt sticking out horizontally. C'mon woman, if you love smoking so much, inhale it all in, keep in all the good poison and crap into your lungs, don't waste it. The disgusting smell was lingering in the air as I was running past her, can't remember the last time I had to smell these Cancer on a Stick, must have been 3 years ago. I managed to finish the 5.1 miles in 45 minutes, for a pace of 8:56 according the Garmin GPS watch. Felt great today, I could have run another 5. 43 degrees is my new favorite running weather. Used to be 52 degrees. Should have worn gloves though.

* Checking out Rey Fresco (King Fresh in Spanish) new album titled: "The People". I downloaded my first whole music album onto my iPhone. 13 songs for 9.99. I love all these apps for the iPhone. iPhone Rocks!!!

No comments: