I've never been a fan of Tiger Woods. Never played golf, never will. Never liked watching golf on TV. Do not understand the appeal of this rich Yuppie white male "sport". Who cares?
I'm thinking about writing my memoir. Here are some tentative titles:
"Confessions of a BS artist: Less Talk, More Action"
or "An Asian-American Rebel"
or "Mellow Yellow Fellow, I ain't from 'round here"
Too much readin' and learnin' is giving me a headache.
I'm too old for this shinola.
More details coming soon.
1 comment:
You can get on most local public golf courses for under $20. It takes anywhere from 4 to 6 hours to play 18 holes. That's a great entertainment value. So your comment of 'Rich White Sport' is strange especially when you consider that there are far more Asian golfers in the world. Look in any athletes garage and you will find a set of golfclubs. Nascar & formula drivers play golf etc. But not everyone boxes, or races cars, or plays basketball, baseball everyweekend. But all walks of life do play golf. It's a shame your father didn't care enough to teach you this amazing game. Yes that's right people who have boat loads of money and can do anything they want to when they get up in the morning choose to play golf. These people are also much smarter than most others. Perhaps you should find out why.
Post a Comment