- Oh, there is a god. Finally, that Beck march/rally/miracle event whatever is over and I missed the whole dang thing. According to Sister Sarah, you're NOT a "patriot" if weren't there at the rally in Washington DC today. She seemed to be proud of the fact that she sent her son to Iraq to die for no reason. I just read that from a Huffington Post article.
- I'm still "Wandering in the darkness", and I love every minute of it.
- Forty years later and things are still the same in the state of Mississippi. Or for most of the South for that matter. I don't know why I am still living here in Georgia.
The name of this tune is Mississippi Goddam
And I mean every word of it
Alabama's gotten me so upset
Tennessee made me lose my rest
And everybody knows about Mississippi Goddam
Alabama's gotten me so upset
Tennessee made me lose my rest
And everybody knows about Mississippi Goddam
Can't you see it
Can't you feel it
It's all in the air
I can't stand the pressure much longer...
No comments:
Post a Comment