Monday, October 11, 2010

The Chattahoochee River

Just came back from running 4 miles at the river.  It was 85 degrees out there.  In the middle of October, what the heck!  Ate some of those little flying bugs and a gnat flew into my eye at the end of the run...

No problems with the calves or any other issues besides a little soreness at the bottom of my left foot, around the arch.  It probably was the tight cross country spikeless I was wearing for the last mile of the run.   I'm planning on using these Brooks Mach 11 spikeless for my next race, which is the Atlanta Track Club Haunted Hustle Cross Country 5K, in a couple of weeks in Canton. Or maybe I'll wear the Brooks T6 racing flats.  We'll see.  Two races of the Grand Prix series down, eleven more to go.  I will get the Bunny Award for running every race I'm eligible for this year.

No comments: