Thursday, October 21, 2010

Muy bien. Aye, Chihuahua!

Adios Senor Juan!  Vaya con dios.
A black man named Juan was fired from his job for saying he's afraid of Arabs wearing Muslim garb.  Only in America.  About time NPR, Juan Williams has been saying some nasty offensive racist crap on the TV for years.  What took you so long to finally fire him?  Of course he still works over at Fox News. Faux Noise.  You know who I'm really scared of?  People who work on Wall Street with suits and ties. Professional garb. Man, they control everything in this country.

Got me Salsa on the brain.  Music that is.  I've been getting into some Cuban, Columbia, cumbia, mambo  and other Latin American music.  I've been a fan of world music since the mid 80's,  I just know that eventually everyone will catch up.  I even owned some Polka, Klezmer, Indian, meringue, Tejano, soukous, Rai, didgeridoo and various other international stuff. There was a salsa trio performing at my elementary school today. Jason Pellet playing the trumpet.  On my MP3 player there're all sort of salsa: Joe Arroyo among others plus I keep seeing and hearing other salsa musica coming up everywhere this week.
1,2,1,2,3... 1,2,1,2,3...

No comments: