- I'm in training for the 300 meter low hurdles, long jump, and possibly the 100 meter dash for this summer's Atlanta Track Club All-Comers open meets at Emory University (May 4-June 15). Why? Because I can. Those were my events when I first learned and ran track in Puerto Rico then Iowa City and then high school in San Diego. I also did the 4x100 relay and triple jump. Early 80's. Some 30 years ago. Must be a mid-life crisis thing, some people buy sports cars, indulge in expensive things or get cosmetic surgery, I just run and play sports whenever I can.
- Check out lamebook.com, the funniest and lamest of facebook. Hey, we all need a laugh every day.
- I miss winter and 20 degrees weather already. It was 70 today. Still running, this was day 68 in a row of at least one mile. Life, it goes on.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Atlanta Track Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment