* That's what I was doing today during my 4 mile run/walk in the snow. Yes, it snowed in March, in Georgia. This is the fifth time that I've ran in the snow this year. It SNOWED for the third time this year, yes it snowed every month this year! Nobody was out at the Silver comet trail when I started at 3 o'clock, but about 30 minutes later people started showing up, walking their dogs, jogging, with umbrellas.
Day 61, 4 miles, 45 minutes, in 34 degrees weather, rain/snow/slush/wet socks.
* Characters I saw at school today:
Sojourner Truth, Captain Underpants, Mahalia Mouse or was it Stuart Little, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Thing 1, Thing 2, Cat in the Hat, Fancy Nancy, pirates, Pecos Bill, Pippi Longstocking AKA Wendy, Ms. Wishy Washy, Dracula (AKA our principal) or was it Stella Luna, Olivia the pig, and some other assorted unidentified costumes from the kids' Halloween collections. Today was Dr. Seuss' birthday and a Reading Across America day celebration. Hey I should have been Harold and the purple crayon.
* Dr. Seuss Rap from www.halfdaytoday.com
No comments:
Post a Comment