- Smart Board is an oxymoron and I don't mean those Promethean Boards.
- It's a miracle that I haven't slapped silly some of these obnoxious fifth graders in my 9 years of teaching. Do they have facebook in prison?
- Fact: This Cobb county puts the Con in Conservative.
- Spoiler Alert: I believe Donald Trump just gave away the result of the winner of this season's "Celebrity Apprentice" by commenting on Bret Michaels and his latest bout with brain hemorraging: "He's a great competitor and champion and I hope he will be fine," Trump told celebrity TV news show Entertainment Tonight.
- Bill Maher is still the man. Will post his latest New Rules later, of course it's right on and about the ridiculous defense budget and war spending that's responsible for our budget deficits and other problems.
- If it's not fun-change it and make it so!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Educamation or somethin' like that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment