- When in doubt just laugh, that's my new philosophy.
- Daily Observation: The UPS stores are the new Starbucks, at least here in Smyrna, Georgia.
- Beat the Heat by eating a piece of Meat. As seen on the marquee of a pizza joint. I'm going to have a slice of pizza now for lunch after my noontime run of 3 miles in 87 degree weather.
- Switzerland just defeated Spain 1-nil. No team that lost the first game has gone on to win the World Cup. Adios Espana!
- What Up My Ninja! Looks like Argentina is the first team to go through to the knockout round. They won all 3 of their games in the first round.
- This blog used to be ReInventing Mojo. It is now GROOVY FEET HAPPY TOES.
- One Day At a Time, One thing at a time. Smile, Breathe, and Go slowly.
- I don't care if you think it'll hurt small businesses (it won't), I'm still boycotting BP.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Just Observing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment