- Now there's one book I know I won't read or buy. If there is one thing worse than an idiot, it's a stubborn idiot. The Decider, Deceiver, Disaster AKA former Prez Dumbya wrote a book. Still not taking personal responsibility for invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Thousands of lives later, billions of dollars and 7 years later, the man still blames others for his actions. What a coward!
- "Because I love America..." The Decider who is never ever wrong about anything. Ever. "Everybody thought Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction...." Ah, nope, I never did along with millions of other people around the world who didn't believe in the case. 100% Wrong. False. Fail.
- Training? Who cares about training? I run for fun and shiggles (sh_t and giggles). People who overdo everything just zap the fun out of it. I'm talking about play and exercise, specifically running.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
The Disaster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment