- Didn't mean to but I scared the crap out of some kid when I told him that I am from North Korea. (I'm not really, South Vietnam)
- Tornado weather, just know it when the temperature is about 70 degrees in December. Had to go an run on the treadmill indoor at the gym yesterday. Worked on that cadence thing, I'm up to about 170 per minute and it felt actually good. As I always say: "Close enough for government work."
- Continuing with the Chi Running, 5K cross country race coming up this Saturday.
- These dang teachers gotta learn to lighten up and go with the flow, man!
- Happiness is a warm .....Toe Sock....Injinji socks are the best. Next on my list is the high compression kind. They're pricey, about 30 bucks for the pair.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Stormy Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment