- Americans deserve everything they're getting.
- Who says money can't buy votes? Except for Whitman in California.
- What is WRONG with you people in Wisconsin? I was such a fan of the city of Madison, one of my favorite places in the world.
- The Power of Veto. More important now than ever.
- Still waiting for that earth-shattering, huge tsunami...
- Thank you California, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. I always knew the West was best.
- Washington DC is not listening to us. Vote for me and now I've become Washington. We need less government, but I can't wait to get elected so I can be working in government??? Oh, the irony!
- Eff it. I'm moving to Australia. Or Canada. Maybe Holland, Finland? OK, Denmark, final answer.
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Welcome to America the Stupid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment