- Didn't the people of Haiti already suffer enough without Sarah Palin being down there?
- There's no such thing as too much snow. OK, maybe for the roof of the Metrodome in Minnesota.
- Dang it, too little snow, too early. Oh well, only 5 more days.
- Today is day 346. I probably ran about 330 of those days. At least 3 miles a day.
- Running Goals: 1) 7:30 mile pace (CHECK) 2) 20 miles a week (CHECK) 3) Sub 25:00 5K time (CHECK)
- This is from article by Loretta LaRoche of the Huffington Post:
"As I have aged, I have learned some very important lessons, one of which is that I must discover how to navigate my life so that I do not fall into old patterns of being a martyr, perfectionist or waiting for someone to rescue me. I realize that "no one is coming." I'm in charge until I don't know any better. This allows me to let go of old baggage, not be part of global whining groups or buy into guilt of "the gift that keeps on giving." Join me in aging well by:- making each day feel like a new beginning
- reinventing yourself on some level so that you don't become your own "Groundhog Day"
- spend time in community with others
- become more involved in the pursuit of altruism
- find the bless in the mess
- laugh as often as possible
- keep a positive outlook: "if you think the worst and get the worst, you suffer twice; if you think the best and get the worst, you only suffer once."
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Fun Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment