Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NFL season

* This was another disappointing season for my 2 NFL teams: San Diego Chargers and Dallas Cowboys, both overrated and out of the playoffs.  I guess I'll jump on the Atlanta Falcons bandwagon since I've been living here now for 16 years.  Dirty Birds!
Just as we've known all along about Mike Vick:  a decent runner, great scrambler, mediocre thrower and a lousy ball handler.  And of course an enormous egomaniac, said he would vote for himself to be the MVP of the league.  After last night's performance with 6 sacks, 2 fumbles lost, and 1 interception (should have been 3 total, even I could have caught the other 2 easy throws) he will be the starting QB in the Pro Bowl.  This Sunday will be the last regular meaningless games for the Chargers and Cowboys.  They will probably kicked the Broncos and Eagles with authority. Too little, too late and too bad.

*  Re: Atlanta Track Club's question on their facebook page about wearing tights in cold weather.  Here's my thought:  tights are great if you're a ballet dancer or a superhero, I'm neither so I will not wear them.  Tights are also appropriate if you're a speed skater, and I think I'm too old for that.

No comments: