- Mother Nature has a sick sense of humor. Over 700 accidents ( * updated today 900+) occurred in the metro Atlanta area last night during rush hour as I was running out at the Silver Comet trail around 4 o'clock. It took me over 50 minutes to drive back to the house, 5 times longer than the usual trip.
- Currently it is 33 degrees. Dang it, 1 degree colder to have schools closed today. Instead everything is delayed 2 hours opening. People here talk about snow, "black" ice, and cold. It just makes me giggle having lived in Wisconsin, Iowa, Portland, Maine and Baltimore, Maryland where they got real snow. A couple of feet in one day and minus teen below zero windchill. I sorta miss those times.
- I run just for the health of it. I run to get away from it all. I run to live.
- I run to challenge myself. I run for the euphoria. I run to see how far I can go. I run for fun & games. I run for shiggles.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Mother Nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment