Eight things for which I have a passion:
1) Art-the fine arts, not the entertainment crapola
2) Music-all kinds of eclectic groovy sounds
3) Humor-because life is too important to take seriously.
4) Education-I'm a lifelong learner
5) Sports-soccer,basketball,football,track, no golf please
6) Nature- trees,ocean,rocks,flowers,animals
7) Food-especially coffee & desserts
8) Cats-they're fascinating and amazing creatures. I have 5
Eight things I say a lot:
1) Awesome!
2) Listen up!
3) Good morning,______!
4) Have a great day!
5) Stop! Look this way!
6) Groovy, baby
7) Here we go.
8) It is what it is...
Eight books I've read recently:
1) Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - Richard Carlson
2) Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
3) Life after God - Douglas Coupland
4) Buildings for Tomorrow -Paul Cattermole
5) Your Inner Fish by Neil Shubin
6) The New Creative Artist by Nita Leland
7) A short guide to a happy life - Anna Quindlen
8) Buddha: A story of Enlightenment - Deepak Chopra
Be back for more, including 8 things I'd like to do before I die, 8 movies I have seen 8 times (nah, probably not), 8 famous people I've met, 8 albums (or CDs) I can't live without...
No comments:
Post a Comment