Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Rambling from a Slacker

"I have nothing to say and I'm going to say it just once." Frank Smith.

Here are the 8 quotes I live by:

1) "Simplicity is the essence of true beauty." fortune cookie #9

2) "Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be." Grandma Moses

3) "I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it." Vincent Van Gogh

4) "Get the Balance Right" song by Depeche Mode

5) "We learn to do something by doing it, there is no other way." John Holt

6) "That is mine which none can steal from me." Henry David Thoreau

7) "Without PLAY-without that child still alive in all of us-we will always be incomplete. And not only physically, but creatively, intellectually, and spiritually as well." George Sheehan

8) "First, learn the rules, then break them. Rules were made to be broken." Me

No comments: