
How to stop this stupid trend: Require all teachers to wear their pants the same way (for a month). I guarantee that all the foolish kids will instantly stop doing it as soon as they see it in the adults. It ain't cool no more. Of course this will never happen with the "grown-ups" in charge, but this is how I think about problem-solving.
* To enjoy life more: Do less. Do one thing at a time.
Multi-tasking is for people with NO imagination and who can't deal with reality.
* Be bold, be big, be bright.
* I can tell the current temperature just by going outside for a minute. Yesterday 44, today 47.
* America should have voted for a real Democrat like Dennis Kucinich. Buyers' remorse a year later, eh?
* These are the funniest people in America (according to me):
1) Jon Stewart
2) Keith Olbermann
3) (tie) Sarah Palin and Stephen Colbert
5) Chris Rock
6) Cedric the Entertainner
* Apparently I offended someone for calling Golf a "rich white sport" a few weeks back. Let me clarify: I still think it's a Yuppie white male-dominated boring as heck pastime. You hit a little white ball, you chase after it, and you hit it again and again. Then you and the caddie get in a motorized cart and drive to the next hole. I say when you find the dang thing put it in your pocket, get back in the SUV and go home. Big waste of land and resources. Mostly what I can't stand is the arrogant, pompous, holier-than-thou attitude and the pretentious mentality of the elite country club lifestyle. Hey you don't have to agree with me, it's a free country, right? Nobody has to take it personally. It's shocking though, that someone actually reads this blog??? If you are still reading this, why not put in a comment. Go ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment