...let me say this again:
ABORT. THE. SUPREME. COURT.
* Today marks 30 days in a row that I have been running for at least ONE mile a day.
Only a mile today and I'm feeling it right now. Usually I love running in this kind of weather (36 degrees, slight drizzle, foggy), but for some reason I had a little side cramp at the beginning and could not breathe properly the rest of the time. May be I overdressed with too many layers and did not warm up at all. Think I ran too soon after lunch and I drank too much water. Or it could be that last night I went to the gym way late (9 PM) so that I could keep this string of consecutive days going. Any way, this week total is 13 miles and I did not have any long run of more than 3 miles. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment