* Happiness is accepting ourselves as who we are. (heard on NPR)
OK, so I'm embracing my inner geekiness. I am a NOC (Nerd of Color). I'm also a jock. And an artist (visual and audio).
Run MoFo Run!

* New Rule: Just Pay Attention.
* I have a new hobby, may be it's not that new. I make up words to popular songs or any songs really. Now I know why Weird Al Yankovic has always fascinated me in the past. I found his parodies of top 40 songs more interesting and fun to sing than the actual hits.
For example today I came up with some lyrics for the classic "This Land is Your Land" with the current water wars between Georgia, Florida and Alabama. "This water is our water, it ain't your water, From North Georgia, to the Chattahoochee, Get 'way from our water, " and on and on...
* Here's another one for one of my friends on facebook, I hope she's not reading this:
"So-phi-a...A, B, C, it's easy as 1-2-3..."
No comments:
Post a Comment