Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday's gone

* Re: the Grammys
Lady GaGa rhymes with CACA. Sounds about right. As much of today's music. They all sound the same, like crap. Whatever happened to melody and simplicity in a song? I don't listen to commercial radio any more. I don't listen to the same CDs over and over like I used to when I was in my 20s or even 30s. Nowadays, I keep an open mind and ear and listen to WREK-FM, the Georgia Tech's students' radio station or WRFG, the community station when they play blues or international music. Heck I even listen to AM: the Voice of the Arts in Atlanta 1690AM. Online or internet stations SOMA-FM and Radio Paradise are my choices. Hate Pandora. Last FM is all right in small doses.

* Three things kids (and adults) need to learn:
1. How to pay attention. 2. Practice self-control. 3. Know when to stop

Quote of the day ( from Zen Habits):
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ~ Lao Tzu

No comments: