* Seen at work today: a certain fifth grade teacher using the center post of the double doors as a dancing pole, as in the stripper pole. As she was doing this, another colleague was saying: Smooth, girl, real smooth... And I thought I have seen everything.
* School Strategic Planning Mid-Year Report:
Monitoring Plan: Don't stress out too much about all that teaching stuff, you're not going to make them dumber.
* A kindergartener told me: Art is the only thing I like about this school. It was not the first time. Art, PE and Math were my favorite subjects in school.
* Ba Dum Ba Dee Dum, Bum Bum (2X)
Green... Acres has a lot of Germs.
* Failure is not an option, but it's a highly likely possibility for some of them.
* Pray all you want, Mother Nature still trumps any God any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment