* Thinking about using some "enhanced interrogation techniques" on some of these knuckleheaded 5th graders. Notice I didn't say torture, because that would be illegal.
* Getting excited again about the possibility of SNOW this Wednesday. 30 percent chance of precipitation, and the temp will get down to the 20s again. Yesterday it got up to almost 70 degrees here. I prefer the 20s and 30s when I'm running or when I am out since most people will stay indoors.
* Dick Cheney has a heart? Who knew. Waterboard him. Like that idea a lot.
* You can't win them all. That's what Canada was saying last night after the Miracle On Ice 2. USA won the game 5-3, it was a gut wrenching, ferocious, furious last 5,6 minutes when the Canadians were coming back trying to go for the tying goal. And I also remembered where I was during the first Miracle On Ice, 1980 in Iowa City Southeast Junior High, Iowa in the 8th grade, exactly 30 years ago today.

No comments:
Post a Comment