Friday, February 26, 2010

Takes One to Know One

* My fantasy is one day go to an event where Joe Wilson is speaking and wait until the appropriate moment to yell out: "Hey you LIE, liar! It takes one to know one!!!" Give him a taste of his own medicine.

* After the Canadian women (chicks) won the Olympic hockey match last night, I thought the celebration was way wild, excessive and over the top. It seemed like they just stopped World War III or invented the cure for cancer or something. It was just a hockey game, people, and for women's hockey, what, like 500 people in America watched it?

* Cops are out in full force this afternoon in Smyrna. I saw 4 different police cruisers within a 2 mile radius. Quota time, it's Friday night on the last weekend of the month! If you must speed, I advice that you keep it around 15 miles over the speed limit. Did I tell you about the time when I got a ticket for speeding 16 miles over the speed limit while I was on my way to the DMV to renew my expired Driver's License and my tag/license plate was expired too. The cop who stopped me had a smirk on his face that I can still remember to this day. My wife had a big laugh about that still today. It didn't seem funny at the time.

* Moon Walk Now. Ask Me How.

* Our priority as a teacher: data, test scores, paperwork, statistics, mumbo jumbo, blah blah blah, assessments, meetings, or the children's well-being. I pick the latter.

* Kill 'em with Kindness. Compassion is the best revenge...

* Trying hard to keep my cool and my sense of humor with 4th and 5th.
Gotta talk less and just do it to it. First priority is to get to work on art ASAP.

"Absorb what is useful. Discard what is not. Add your own unique touch"-Bruce Lee.

No comments: