* Today's Word of the Day: N/A
as in Not Applicable.
* I always get giddy like a little schoolboy whenever there's a possibility of snow here in Georgia. The forecast calls for 1 to 3 inches tomorrow. We'll probably get half an inch at most... It will be too warm, around 34, 35 so nothing will stick. I might be wrong, I hope I am 'cause I LOVE SNOW. Here is the only place that starts snowing when the temp is around 37 degrees. And I have been in snowy weather conditions in New England, Midwest, Texas, Colorado, Pacific NorthWest, Europe, and New York City where you could tell when it starts to snow, right around 32 degrees, right?
* Love the sound, sight and smell of freshly fallen snow.
* Today was a rough day at school. Some older kids were getting disrespectful and rude. A few adults were even ruder. I didn't eat lunch, just a chocolate/caramel bar called "Oh Yeah!" that I got from GNC. But after my run (42 consecutive days of running), I felt great. Must be the lunches I eat in the cafeteria every day. The short run really cleared my head and relaxed me after this long hectic day. I gotta rest up for the race coming up on Saturday, so only did a mile and a half. For the first time in a few weeks, I could actually breathe.
* I think the deli counter woman at Publix was flirting with me, she said she thought I look like 25 years old. OK, lady, time for some new glasses. But, really, sometimes I feel like I am 15, and my wife said I often act like a five year old. Age ain't nothin' but a number baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment