* Rewarding Work is an oxymoron. Life is about more than just work. A job is just a job, work and nothing more. Don't forget to play, explore, create, learn or just relax and enjoy. Nothing wrong with that. People are taking their work too seriously and burning themselves out. I used to be one of those people. Now I'm making an extra effort to have some SERIOUS FUN! yeah, boyyeeeeee...
* rush limbaugh is still a big, fat moron.
* Pat Robertson is one of the reasons why I am a secular humanist. I'm reading a couple of books: Good without God: What a Billion Nonreligious People Do Believe by Greg M. Epstein and Richard Dawkins' The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution.
* 14th straight day running. 2.2 miles, 20 minutes, 53 degrees weather.
There's a ATC (Atlanta Track Club) race coming up this Saturday in Peachtree City. It's a 5K, I'm hoping to reach my goal of 25 minutes. I plan on going out faster than I usually do and just hang on for dear life. Hey what do I have to lose, might as well try it. I have been running every day for the last two weeks, rain, snow, sleet, cold, mud, sun, ice. I got this.
No comments:
Post a Comment