Ran 2.5 miles today. Legs felt great afterwards, face was a little cold at the beginning. Saw only 2 or 3 other people out at the Silver Comet Trail today even though it was not that cold: 35 degrees and sunny at 4:30 PM. I've accumulated a total of 52 miles since I got the 405 Garmin GPS watch as a gift from Kathy last month.
Am looking forward to more snow coming to Georgia tomorrow night and possibly closing school on Friday, which would make it a 3-day weekend. You're welcome people, for I have brought the cold and snow back with me from Vermont. NPR said this morning that Burlington, where we were last week, had a record of 33 inches of snow the last 3 days of the New Year.
But what I am really looking forward to is running in the snow on Friday and Saturday in the city of Smyrna, Georgia.
No comments:
Post a Comment